Keeping you and our staff safe is our first Priority
- Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
- Offering contactless menus.
- Provide team members with a comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
- Provide team members with personal protective equipment.
- Installed protective screens in between indoor restaurant booths and host desk.
- Spaced indoor tables in restaurant and bar to provide physical distancing.
- Tables disinfected and sanitized after guest departure using CDC approved chemicals and cleaning techniques.
- Removing pre-set dishes on tables.
- Outdoor dining available - heated + covered patio with physical distancing.
During these unprecedented times, the safety of our guests, employees and community are important to us.
REVOLUTIONARY AIR PURIFYING TECHNOLOGY INSTALLED
NEW AIR PURIFYING TECHNOLOGY REMOVES UP TO 90% OF COVID-19 AND PROVIDES CLEANER, SAFER AIR
To provide guests and staff with the cleanest air possible, we recently installed Global Plasma Technology (GPS) into our air filtration system that sends out high concentrations of positive and negative ions into the air. The oppositely charged ions work to remove airborne particles, neutralize odors and reduce pathogens in the air including COVID-19 by up to 90%.
GPS systems are installed in Southpark Seafood.Read more about this new technology here